Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Writing and Content Sites I Found Today

The whole goal with your writing is to find your audience and distribute your message to the widest group possible. You want ALL those interested in what you have to say to read your writing. Otherwise what's the point?

htttp://taggzilla.com finds your audience.

In my searching for places to post and distribute my content I found some new, highly ranked and visited sites.

Check out www.imeem.com, www.netlog.com, www.crunchyroll.com, and www.break.com.

Especially break.com I found to be very cool and worthwhile for distributing business content both in text and multimedia format.

Check out http://taggzilla.com today to keep abreast of new developments and ways it finds your audience.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: