Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Blogging COurse from Mark Joyner Doubles Your Profits

Ok that is unproven by me as of yet. But he is giving it away for free and all you have to do is post about it on your blog...as I am doing here. So follow my lead because Mark Joyner has proven to be a money maker, expert marketer, and was the 1st recognized guy to have an ebook...one that was downloaded over 1,000,000 times!

Obviously he knows how to write compelling info that people want and that is why I am recommending and strongly urging you to test out his product. You get a course from this master for free so you have nothing to lose.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: